For all you readers who would really rather be viewers . . . here are a bunch of pictures from our summer activities. Click on any picture to view a larger size (and I really mean larger).
Hey, Found your blog via Josh's blog. These pics look cute. Congrats on your beautiful kids and marriage and that whole bit from the past 8 years. Did I read you are a nurse? I'm currently in nursing school. Glad all is well for you.
Hey, Found your blog via Josh's blog. These pics look cute. Congrats on your beautiful kids and marriage and that whole bit from the past 8 years. Did I read you are a nurse? I'm currently in nursing school. Glad all is well for you.
10 comments:
Oh wow, I love seeing all these pictures :)
They are beautiful. What a cute family.
Wow, sensory overload! I love the photos.
Go you!!
The photo of Isaac crawling into the car Dukes of Hazzard style really cracks me up.
Cuteness!
It's fun to see all of the great photos of Isaac. I was just looking of photos of he and Lauren before they were moving around.
I really enjoyed reading about and seeing pictures of your family. Best of luck with baby #3.
Hey,
Found your blog via Josh's blog. These pics look cute. Congrats on your beautiful kids and marriage and that whole bit from the past 8 years.
Did I read you are a nurse? I'm currently in nursing school.
Glad all is well for you.
Hey,
Found your blog via Josh's blog. These pics look cute. Congrats on your beautiful kids and marriage and that whole bit from the past 8 years.
Did I read you are a nurse? I'm currently in nursing school.
Glad all is well for you.
Post a Comment