I agree with Alison that the last picture is strangely appealing. Happy eighth anniversary honey! When we are both 70 I will have spent 70% of my life with you, and that's a magical coincidence. We were meant to be baby!
I can't believe how young you looked in your wedding photo and your photo with Caleb. To me, it doesn't seem like you had changed at all until I saw those photos. Happy Anniversary!
2 comments:
I agree with Alison that the last picture is strangely appealing. Happy eighth anniversary honey! When we are both 70 I will have spent 70% of my life with you, and that's a magical coincidence. We were meant to be baby!
I can't believe how young you looked in your wedding photo and your photo with Caleb. To me, it doesn't seem like you had changed at all until I saw those photos. Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment