Here's the rest of the questionnaire which consists mainly of likes and dislikes . . .
Five snacks that I enjoy . . .
Jamba Juice
Toasted PB & J
Milk
Cookies
Pringles
Five things I would do with a million dollars . . .
Pay off our car &/or buy a newer one
Buy/build a house in our South Weber ward
Invest, invest, invest
Buy a lot of clothes so that I didn't hate everything I own
Go on a killer vacation
Five TV shows I like . . .
Monk
The 4400
(I know that's only two, but it's been long enough since we've had TV that I really don't care about/follow any shows . . . if we did have TV, I'd probably watch Jeopardy! again).
Five places I would run away to . . .
Maine
Washington
The mountains
The east coast
The rest of the world
Five things I hate doing . . .
Cleaning the kitchen because it's never finished
Cleaning the bathroom, but mostly the floor and bathtub
Driving in bad weather
Dusting in South Weber
Nothing due to apathetic moods
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
How did I not know that you like toasted PB&J? Crazy.
Post a Comment