1.10.2009

Good Intentions

***Okay, Nana J . . . believe it or not this post minus pictures was ready to go up before y'all talked it over and decided we needed to update our blog. :-) Good thing I waited so as to appear to have promptly responded to the request of our dearest readers.***

I meant to write a "Home (bitter)Sweet Home" post back when we moved and I was loving our new house and feeling completely at home, yet strangely homesick for our recently vacated South Weber apartment.

I meant to post "One Year Older & Almost Slick" pictures and video from Jordan's birthday which was our first real date in who several many months.

I meant to post some "Happy Holidays" pictures to complement our Christmas newsletter that was oh, so cute (if I do say so myself), but in order to keep things neat was lacking in the photo department.

I meant to write a reflection on "Passing Time" first after our Celebration of Life, again after seeing The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, and lastly as Aaron exited his first year of life and entered his second.

Suffice it to say that, as usual, there is little to show for all my good intentions in the blogging world. To "make up" for the lack of posting, I offer you all a long overdue photo/video dump . . . er, I mean . . .

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls. JAJ the Blogger presents in a Sequential Image, Stereophonic, Multi-Media Event - "Our Year in Review."

Oh, and consider yourself warned that it is long . . . for a blog post . . . not for a year's worth of living.


5 comments:

Jess said...

That is just about the greatest video I have ever seen. I watched it on my lunch hour and then called my co-worker over to see it. You are such a lucky little family to have so much joy.

Jennifer said...

Fun post! Lauren and I loved it.

Malsmom said...

AAAHHH! that was soooo cute! Thank you for sharing. Mallorie loved watching the "babies".

Nana J said...

I have watched this video three times and still laugh and pause the video at the same places. What fund to watch!

TheQueen@TerrorsInTiaras said...

Love it! Thanks for sharing.