You did a great job on the haircut but, oh, that beautiful hair....He looks older already.
oh. my. goodness. he looks completely different! but still oh so cute.
Who is that baby at the bottom of the post?
Wow... I thought the day would never come. He looks completely different. Still as handsome as ever though.
It turned out great! He looks very handsome. Yeah for little boys!!
He is so cute but I can't believe the difference. The video is darling as well.
Wow, he DOES look like a little boy now! I can't believe it! But he's so adorable!!! Nice job!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
You did a great job on the haircut but, oh, that beautiful hair....
He looks older already.
oh. my. goodness. he looks completely different! but still oh so cute.
Who is that baby at the bottom of the post?
Wow... I thought the day would never come. He looks completely different. Still as handsome as ever though.
It turned out great! He looks very handsome. Yeah for little boys!!
He is so cute but I can't believe the difference. The video is darling as well.
Wow, he DOES look like a little boy now! I can't believe it! But he's so adorable!!! Nice job!
Post a Comment