We had a great time with the Johnsen clan at Lagoon last Saturday. More on that to come.
6.01.2009
Yoga, Yo-yo-yo Yo-yoga
I heard Isaac ask Jordan to start a yoga routine and decided I should get the camera to capture the Father-Son bonding. Despite it being Isaac's idea . . . for him it soon turned into a game of "high-five."
Last Friday, Isaac dressed himself completely on his own. As I was taking pictures of his ensemble I heard the unmistakable "tsss"
which indicates Aaron is ready for a picture . . . and there he was.
We had a great time with the Johnsen clan at Lagoon last Saturday. More on that to come.
We had a great time with the Johnsen clan at Lagoon last Saturday. More on that to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
BEST game ever! I want to play!
That's not bad for dressing himself. I'm impressed that Jordan is doing Yoga. I've been thinking of renting a video from the library and trying it out.
Yoga has helped me become more patient and contemplative, and it feels GREAT. It makes it easier to breathe and think.
I think he was burning more calories than you (if that's the idea with yoga).
Whew! It is a good thing that Isaac's version of yoga is the sanctioned way. That would be very hard. So cute.
Post a Comment