In all fairness, most of the actual spreading took place after I was awake. When I first resurfaced, the boys were happily mixing and dumping the puffs between containers. Plus, they helped Jordan do the vacuuming. So, I really can't find fault with their choice of entertainment.
4.28.2010
When Mommy Takes a Nap . . .
. . . it seems something always explodes.
In all fairness, most of the actual spreading took place after I was awake. When I first resurfaced, the boys were happily mixing and dumping the puffs between containers. Plus, they helped Jordan do the vacuuming. So, I really can't find fault with their choice of entertainment.
In all fairness, most of the actual spreading took place after I was awake. When I first resurfaced, the boys were happily mixing and dumping the puffs between containers. Plus, they helped Jordan do the vacuuming. So, I really can't find fault with their choice of entertainment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is awesome. I'm glad that simple things still amuse them (and your husband.) :)
Post a Comment