The point is, we got to reading "The King of Attolia" last night nd, becuse I had tken a rther lengthy nap yesterdy, we ended up reading until about 2 am, at which point Aaron woke up crying and complaining of a pain in his ear. [Hey, the a works better now. Neat.] He didn't want to go back to sleep despite climbing in bed with mom, so Alison was up most of the rest of last night. For those of you thinking that I am a terrible husband for not taking over, you may as well know that I did try, and that Aaron is so staunchly a momma's boy that only his mother would do. So, finally they both fell asleep and are sleeping still at almost ten. I have scheduled an appointment with peds for 11:45 so hopefully we can get this resolved. Alison will have her choice of naps today. I'm hoping at least to avoid the emergence of the Cranky Sleepy Dad Monster.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Having sick children is so hard! You want so much to accomplish something, but most of your time is taken by holding and soothing the sick child (which is really accomplishing the most important thing).
Post a Comment