We had a fun little exchange about bellybuttons while lounging as a family in bed this morning. Being the Boynton fans that we are, we lovingly refer to our bellybuttons as beebos. I'd taken off Aaron's pajama top moments earlier and started to give him some beebo pokes. Wanting to reciprocate, hidden beebos were uncovered for Aaron to poke.
A: (to mom) I see yous beebo. (with a poke) Beebo! (to dad) I see yous beebo? (with a poke) Beebo!
D: (removing the night's lint collection) Mine is a magical beebo that makes little bits of cloth.
A: I want it. (lint in hand) I's not want it.
Ridding himself of the lint he continues with his pokes.
A: (to mom) I see yous beebo. (with a poke) Beebo! (to dad) I see yous beebo? (with beebo uncovered) My not want touch yous daddy's beebo . . . just yous touch yous beebo.
At which point Jordan and I can not continue the game for laughing.

3 comments:
That is awesome. Clearly, Jordan will need to clean out his "beebo" more often.
That's just after one night. -JWJ
Post a Comment