I want to extend a great big thank you to all of you out there who have supported us for the last nine months when we really needed you most. You guys are great and I know we are very lucky to have you all in our lives.
8.17.2010
Employed!
Well, after nine months of no steady work, I am at last gainfully employed. I will be working as the ADON at a residential care facility in Ogden coordinating a self-medication program. The position caters well to some of my strengths and gives me an opportunity to improve some non-strengths. I am absolutely giddy. This is a job I was really hoping for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Yeah! Congratulations on the new job! I'm excited for you and your family and can't wait to hear all the details.
Terrific news! I have admired how you have been able to hang in there over these past several months. Way to go, Jordan and Alison!
Ditto to the above comments. Congrats are definitely in order.
What does ADON mean?
When will you be starting?
This is awesome (and I second Brooke's questions.)
ADON stands for assistant director of nursing.
So happy for you. You will do a great job. What a relief!
Wow! Congratulations! I am so excited for you and know it has been a long arduous period for you! Please tell us more....
Post a Comment