2.04.2011

Beautiful Light

Yes, I realize that it is now February and that I promised our Year-In-Review for last month.  I have started on it, but project time is hard to come by.  In the meantime, a view photos for your viewing pleasure.

When the weather is right, our front room gets some really nice light.  Perfect for a natural light photo shoot.  At least perfect from the point of view of an amateur photographer.

Clara suffered patiently through a mini sitting a few weeks ago after church because the light was just right.








Well, perhaps I pushed her patience a bit too far.



Good thing, her brothers and daddy got home to distract her.  Otherwise we wouldn't have caught these cute group shots.




It was a bit on the dark side by the time I got the boys in the hot seat (and even more so when it was Jordan's turn).  Luckily, they each cooperated just long enough that I was able to get one good shot in the mix.





And where would we be without a silly one?


Not with our family, that's for sure.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Clara is so cute! I want to kiss those sweet cheeks. Fun pictures of all!

Nana J said...

Yea for pictures! Yea for blog posts! You made this Nana's day.

Roxanne said...

Great pictures. Cute kiddos.

Diane said...

That Clara is a doll! What a happy looking girl she is. Great pictures!