7.11.2011

Busy, Busy Beavers

I'm entirely aware that it has been half a year since posting anything. This is partly due to the fact that life is crazy. Really crazy.

But I've partly shied away from posting because I still haven't finished our Year In Review for last year. This is partly because life is crazy. Really crazy.

Finding productive time on the computer is much harder than it has been in years past. Shocking, I know. But I've partly not finished the highlights video because I can't decide what background music to use. This may seem like a little thing, but it's a big deal. So, a call to all of the (5) readers who have survived our extended absence . . .

Please send me music suggestions. Yep.

In other news, half a year has gone by since I last posted anything. Here's a bit of what life has looked like around our house.

Hmmm. Well, I just uploaded a bunch of pictures and now can't post them.  So, check back tomorrow.  Or in six months.  You never know.

2 comments:

Jessica Marie said...

Sadly enough, I just realized that is has been since October since I've posted. I can't believe someone hasn't smacked me on the hand for going so long.

Anaelay said...

You can never go wrong with the song from Anastasia...At the beginning with you...do you have a list of options???