3.27.2008

Cleanliness Is Next To Sonliness

I thought I'd share something cute Isaac did today. We were getting dinner ready and he had a bowl of cereal. He came over next to the kitchen and was trying to indicate something he wanted, which we didn't understand. I asked him to point to what he wanted and he led me to the pantry door, then walked in and grabbed a rag, walked back to the table and wiped up some milk he had spilled on the chair. He looks for a rag when he spills on the carpet as well, and wipes his fingers on his bib if they get messy. Hopefully he will end up merely clean and neat, and not compulsive.

2 comments:

Melissa robison said...

That is precious! OH!!!

Jess said...

Maybe it's genetic. Lauren is very clean as well and has learned to say "mess" with a concerned look on her face.