8.26.2008

Bounce, Scoot, & Boogey

Originally, I was posting these videos for my folks to have some grandkid entertainment while they were in Hawaii. Well, they are home now, but I took enough time getting them uploaded to our slow and fickle computer that I wasn't about to leave them unshared. So, enjoy!

The boys and I joined Auntie Em and Uncle Aaron at their family party on the 24th of July. The backyard is a dream complete with a tire swing, turtle, and chickens. Here are the boys jumping on the trampoline.



Aaron is quite the determined little mover! I looked over one day to see him taking the shortest distance to some toy or other by army crawling under the exercise tramp. In an effort to catch it on video (because we all know how important that is) I took the video camera to the other side hoping he would follow. He's crying because he wants the camera, not because I put him under the tramp myself. :-)



This last one doesn't quite catch the dancing in all its glory, but you can get at least an idea. I went to a Broadway concert at the Deer Valley Music Festival with some girlfriends. Aside from trying to keep Isaac from getting lost amid the vast audience, it was quite a fun night. When the music started all the kids went nuts! Isaac entertained all our neighbors with his dancing skills which were rendered more entertaining by the steep grade upon which they took place (demonstrated here by Ruthie's inability to stay standing). Good times.


6 comments:

Brooke said...

Awesome. I love that Aaron was determined enough to crawl under the mini tramp. So cute! Also, just FYI, but it doesn't seem like the RSS feeder on your blog is working. It didn't show up as having a new post on our blog roll.

Jess said...

I loved the videos. It seems like forever since I've seen your family. I didn't realize Aaron was practically crawling already. Thanks for the new post.

TheQueen@TerrorsInTiaras said...

Cute, cute. They're getting so big!

Janci said...

Hey, did you guys get rid of the personal blogs? Because I used to read those from the links on this one...but the links appear to have abandoned me.

JAJ said...

Ah, Janci! I haven't seen you in forever and a day and a half! Thanks for commenting on the links . . . I changed the background to our blog which required me to "update" or blog which erased changes I'd made to our template including links . . . I meant to add those back in and obviously forgot, but I'll get right on it.

Janci said...

Ah, yay! Thank you! We should really get together sometime. Like, if you guys are every in town down here...or if we are ever in town up there.

How's that for non-committal?