One more busy season has come to a close and I finally feel as though life may resemble normal again someday. I know it's a crazy time for everybody, but each year I think there isn't anybody who could possibly have more back-to-back events to coordinate than I do. It seems I just been cruising through commitments since Jordan's surgery at the beginning of December and, needless to say, posting to the blog (or much of anything internet related, really) just wasn't in the date book.
But the dust is settling. Life seems a lot more livable and the house may actually move past the realm of hazard area soon.
I have every intention of making a 2009 Year in Review video, so watch for that in the coming week. And maybe even a Christmas card . . . we certainly don't need all 50.
1 comment:
I thought this year's Christmas card was darling.
Post a Comment