2.01.2010

At Last

I remember this taking a lot less time last year. Maybe I was less picky. Or less busy. Or less exhausted.

And the sad part is, I finally just gave in and called it good enough. I'm not even perfectly satisfied with the result and it has taken me ages! Bah!

None the less, it is comforting to know that I'm likely to be the harshest only critic on this issue.

Anywho . . . enjoy our year!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Lauren and I loved it! We're excited for the new baby this year will bring!

JWJohnsen said...

I miss you guys! Warm gooshies.

Jess said...

That was a beautiful, professional looking video that warmed this cold, icy heart. I miss spending time with you guys (and can't wait for your newest.)

Emily said...

The video isn't working :( oh sadness

TheQueen@TerrorsInTiaras said...

I just can't believe how young Aaron looks at the beginning of the year.
Yay to the preview!

me and my GSDs said...

Very cute, they have both grown a lot in the past year. Congrats on the upcoming baby!

Love,

Aunt Nancy