10.04.2010

Our life in pictures

Writing a blog post has been on my to-do list for I don't even know how long now.  I've been wanting to write about all our end-of-summer adventures, but can't seem to make the time.  So, for now enjoy a few pictures from the past couple months.


I don't remember what he said he was, but I got a kick out of the bullet-made-antennae.
Little mister nekky, the superstar.
Jordan starting the fire on our overnight camping trip.
The boys outside our too little tent.
Clara's first football game.  (The only one the Cougars have managed to win this season . . . coincidence?  I think not!)
Capturing some of those first smiles.  Isaac stuck the boy on her head then whispered "now don't wiggle, or it will fall off."

I do it my sewf!
Like father . . .
like son.

4 comments:

Nana J said...

Loved the pictures! Thanks for posting.

Jennifer said...

Cute, cute family!

Diane said...

I believe Clara needs to attend more games!

Shannon said...

Jordan! Your hair!