She is completely darling. I will have to drive up sometime in the coming week. Where did you come up with the name Clara?
Clara is the name of my maternal grandfather's mother. Jean is my mom's middle name.
I learned tonight that Clara is also the name of June's grandmother. I think it is Clara Olinghouse.
She's beautiful! I can't wait to meet her. Let me know when you're up for visitors.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She is completely darling. I will have to drive up sometime in the coming week. Where did you come up with the name Clara?
Clara is the name of my maternal grandfather's mother. Jean is my mom's middle name.
I learned tonight that
Clara is also the name of June's grandmother. I think it is Clara Olinghouse.
She's beautiful! I can't wait to meet her. Let me know when you're up for visitors.
Post a Comment