11.14.2010

And They Called It Puppy Love

I'm not sure when Aaron fell in love with this little fast-food joint treasure, but boy is he ever in love.

Wherever Aaron goes he wants Puppy to go, too.  If, for whatever reason, it is deemed necessary to leave Puppy behind, he can frequently be found waiting in the window watching for Aaron to come back. If you are playing "I spy" with Aaron I guarantee you will be searching for something "white (Puppy's tan tummy) and brown and pink and black and purple" more often than not.  If Aaron has a day where everything he does is a direct opposite of what he has been asked to do, it is because "mine puppy says . . ." Puppy has been put in time-out on more than one occasion for telling Aaron to be naughty.  You can frequently hear Aaron saying things like "mine puppy is mine very special friend" or "I wuv he so, so much."  With all the traveling Puppy does he is often lost around the house and Aaron will make the appeal "pwease you find mine one brown puppy dog?"  We have about as many pictures of Puppy as we do of Clara.

Aaron simply adores that gurbby little dog.

1 comment:

Jess said...

It's amazing what kids become attached to. I have to laugh that you put puppy in time out, although it gives Aaron a good example (that no one is exempt from consequences.)