It's been a long and wonderful family filled week. We've been out of the house for nearly all of our waking hours since Wednesday. While all that family time is fun and fulfilling, it's really hard to wash socks when you are never home. Aaron literally ran out of his own socks to wear last Friday. Then, there are the dishes. I just got around to cleaning the Pyrex used to make gingerbread on Thanksgiving eve. I can't even remember the last time I went to bed before midnight. Hopefully, that will change tonight.
Blogging just didn't make the cut of where to spend my time last week.
But family. Family was top of the list.
I love spending time with family. Family, family, family. It really is about time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I couldn't agree more.
I couldn't agree more.
We loved spending time with you guys. It never ceases to amaze me how amazing your children are. (You and the husband are pretty great as well.)
Yes. The best of times are filled with family.
Post a Comment