11.08.2010

Little Helper

This Post-a-Day month is shaping up to be quite the video fest.  Hope you don't mind.

After coming home from church, I put Clara down for a bit of tummy time.  She pushed-up on her elbows much higher than she ever has before and effortlessly rolled to her back.  It was so completely unexpected and she declined a repeat performance.  Even after Isaac asked so very nicely, nicely.


Also, in the new and different cuteness category, last night Clara had her first big giggling session. I was in getting the boys to bed and could only hear the laughter. Jordan got to witness the actual delight (which also has yet to be duplicated) of which I am entirely jealous.

4 comments:

Nana J said...

What a sweet big brother.

JWJohnsen said...

Megan and I happened to be batting a balloon back and forth on the couch next to Clara, and for a while every time the balloon went over her she would giggle. I got it on the voice recorder on my phone, which means I have no idea how to save it anywhere.

Jennifer said...

Cute! I can't believe she's old enought to do that already.

Jess said...

I love that Isaac was showing her how to do it and saying please. How darling. Please feel free to post as many videos as you'd like to. It makes me happy to see all the kids.