11.20.2010

Slacking

It's no big secret that I didn't post yesterday.  I didn't just not get it up last night.  No, I didn't even start one and only barely thought about it.  Good thing this post-a-day business is all my idea and therefore, mine to disregard.

As I was driving home from the BYU game this evening, listening to Christmas music, and watching the rain turn to sleet and finally snow, I got to thinking about the upcoming gift-giving season and how I haven't figured out what I'd like to do for my husband and children.

We have the kids' gifts for their cousins figured out.  I have planned something I'd like to do for my book club friends and a few random ideas for other various friends.

Yet, I have no clue what I want to do for my own little family.

What about all of you?  What are your favorite ideas this year?  Have you finished up or do you fall more in the yet-to-begin category like myself?

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I've planned all my gifts out, but have yet to execute them all. Remind me next year that if I want to make all my gifts, I need to start in July.