11.05.2010

Play Day

We were supposed to go to the zoo today.  But our party didn't get together in time to make it down before the gates closed.

Instead, we went to a park in Bountiful that I'd driven past a few times on other adventures.  It's not somewhere we really frequent, but the couple times we've gone past Isaac has asked if we could play at "that new park."  So, today we finally got around to taking it off the "someday we should go there" list and made it our destination.

And can I just say, I really like the park.

It has unique play ground equipment great for climbing on (which none of my pictures really reflect) and was built into an existing green space with mature trees.  That means it's a fun park that actually has some shade, too.  If only it weren't 40 minutes away . . .











3 comments:

Nana J said...

It looks like a great park. Where is it?

Brooke said...

I'm sure Tanner would LOVE that park. We have a pretty nice one up by us that's completely shaded. We spent many a hot summer afternoon there.

And Clara sure looks cute sporting her new quilt.

Jennifer said...

I think we've been there and I agree it was a lot of fun.