It seems that Caleb and Isaac got a bath/shower every time we, the parents, did. There were few enough other little kids around that a trip to visit Nana wasn't complete until they were bathing in the sink. I don't think they ever lost the smell of baby wash.
Aaron didn't have quite the same exposure, but he always loved water so much that it was easy to incorporate him into the existing family routine. Then, once he started crawling there was no keeping him out of the tub if the water turned on.
Now there is Clara. Dear, sweet, under-blogged-about Clara. With her older brothers wearing enough dirt to grow a few acres of corn, she just never seems all that dirty. And honestly, how dirty do immobile infants get? So what if she doesn't constantly smell of lavender? Just so long as she doesn't smell of sour milk.
Anyway, I ran across this clip from when she first started "talking" and "smiling" . . . she's in the bath. Thus, my thinking.
Trouble viewing? Change browsers.

3 comments:
I always wonder what a little baby is thinking about when taking a bath. Do they remember being in the womb? Clara is so cute.
It looks like it is time to have a bath at Nana's house. I remember those fun days. It seems I am too caught up with other older ones and she is not getting enough Nana time. I will need to correct that.
So cute. I'm finding E doesn't get a bath all that often either. It's more work with a little helper and it's easier to pop her into the shower.
Post a Comment