***
I think it all started with the book I Am a Bunny, but I'm not entirely sure. Either way, we've been making a lot of "bunny tunnels" lately. Many times Isaac plays alone, but sometimes like today there are multiple bunnies.
Isaac was pulling on the table cloth to make a tunnel. We altered the arrangement to involve a king size sheet and more chairs than table. The boys crawled in. Immediately Isaac asked for a bunny snack, which Aaron reiterated by saying "nack" repeatedly as he followed me around the kitchen until I delivered a little bowl of fruit snacks for each of them. Later, joined by a cousin, the boys ate lunch in their cozy hole.
My camera batteries died yesterday as I was trying to catch a picture of my nephew eating socks in a tipped over laundry basket. Hence, no pictures with all of the little bunnies, but a couple of shots from a solo experience.
In other news, I ran into the open tailgate of our van. I now have a big bump on my forehead and a huge headache. I'm thinking it's time for bed.

1 comment:
Sorry about the headache; that's never good. The bunny tunnels are a cute idea though. They remind me of the forts we used to make with couch cushions and blankets.
Post a Comment