11.26.2009

Life is Good

Here at the close of another late Thanksgiving night, I'd like to take a moment note the blessed nature of my life. My family's life.

I've found myself being more and more grumpy. I'm a grump.

And I really have no lasting reason to be.

Our family is blessed. I'm blessed.

I have a wonderful husband who is constantly striving to be the man and Priesthood holder he knows the Lord wants him to be. He has blessed my life and provided for our family in a manner worthy of praise. His time is divided by so many different obligations and he still manages to honor my "Me Time" activities.

I've been given 3 beautiful sons who have all enriched my life and taught me countless lessons. I have been given what I have always dreamed of . . . the chance to be a mom. A stay at home mom. It's good for me to remember that this is the life I've wished for.

We have a roof over our head and food on our table. We have close-knit families and amazing friends. We have our health. No really, we do. And even under current circumstances, we were blessed to have a surgery day open at the hospital we wanted.

The Lord is ever mindful of our family. And He is ever mindful of each of you.

No comments: