11.23.2009

Rack, Shack, & Benny

It snowed yesterday. We had hot chocolate and various forms of toast for dinner.

And we lit our fire for the very first time.


Which considering we've been here for a year (crazy, but true . . . we passed the one year mark!) is rather sad. We'd intended to have a traditional fire on Christmas at the very least. Of course, we'd also intended on taking pictures on Christmas and that didn't really happen either. I blame it on the move, but the fact that we don't have a photo of the family in our pajamas on Aaron's first Christmas still gets to me.

Anywho- I played around a little using the fire for light.


As it turns out, kids plus a camera on a timer and a slow shutter speed isn't a formula for real success. I still like them though. The pictures that is.

And the kids.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't think that I'd ever miss snow during the winter. You just did it though! Congratulations! :)

You're house looks warm and cozy!