Shopping. It's a chore.
Luckily, my family was available and willing to pitch in. My mom came to offer moral support and work out details for this year's Festival tree. My dad and sister entertained the boys so the trip was remarkably productive, albeit still long. It's times like these that I really love living so close to so much family.
Speaking of family . . . my dad won an Emmy.
And a Cine Golden Eagle.
I think that's pretty cool.
*While I was trying to type this post, Isaac came down to "tell me something," after which I took him back upstairs. He asked to snuggle on my bed. I'm pretty sure I fell asleep before he did.

5 comments:
So darn cute!
This is my thought - go to sleep whenever you get the chance. I am excited to see your ideas. BTW, way to go, Steve!
James and I went to bed last night at 8:34. We felt pretty pathetic, but it looks like tonight will be a repeat performance. It's 8:02 and we are both getting ready for bed. Daylight Savings has really thrown me for a loop. It feels so much later than it really is.
And are those awards for real? What does your dad do?
If you need/want any help getting anything ready for your tree this year, let me know. My skills are limited but what little I have are yours for the taking... :)
P.S. When can I bring you your parents' BYU football parking pass? I'd feel awful if they needed it and I was still holding it ransom in my car. Sam's a bit sick but maybe when he's feeling better we can use the pass as an excuse to get together. ;)
Also, do you want to come to Enrichment with me before book club on the 19th? It's a holiday activity. They're feeding us dinner and will have some speakers and a little thing about how to de-stress during the holidays. I figured it might be fun to go together and then we can just go over to Sara's for book club when it's over. Come on, you know you miss the ward!
Woah, Steve got an Emmy?! That is pretty darn cool.
Post a Comment